Monday, October 10, 2011

Sowing Projects

Hello Friends!

We are gearing up for this January to journey back to Nicaragua with sowing and baking projects with our dear friends Henry and Gaby Hueck in Nicaragua of Ramacafe. During the past month I have been learning how to sow and have been so thankful and feel so blessed by my friends with 'Made with Lots of Love' that have taken me under their wing. They are teaching me a lost art that I will be able to share with others soon. We will be making handbags, cute dresses, and tops with the local women.
I keep in the back of my mind all the sweet families we met high up in the mountains of Matagalpa, Nicaragua and know that soon I will see them again. And beable to fulfill words I promised them a few months ago.


Til then, I have memories locked in time waiting to drive up that moutain and see those precious faces again!



Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment